1 to 4 USB Duplicator and Sanitizer (UB905S)
1 to 4 USB Duplicator and Sanitizer (UB905S)
- Standalone, no PC required to operate the USB duplicator.
- Compatible with the USB drive 2.0/3.0/3.1/USB-HDD and other various USB devices.
- Impeccable copy speed: up to 2 GB per minute for each port.
- Supports all types of data format copying while doing bit for bit duplication.
- Quick copy supports Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and NTFS, FAT16/32.
- Supports the largest USB stick capacity on the market.
- Supports eUSB(USB-DOM) 2.54mm and 2.00mm (via adapter)
- Easy swap USB module maintenance.
In stock (can be backordered)
The most cutting edge technology in duplication, our USB drive duplicator is professional, standalone and efficient. It can duplicate a full range of USB drives starting from 4 and up to 119 targets. Speed and flexibility are key factors in satisfying customer needs. Simplicity, a PC or other software are not required; the USB drive duplicator provides a reliable, worry-free copy environment for users, without the risk of virus corruption. This USB duplicator series is integrated with a high-speed compare function to ensure data copies with 100% accuracy. It also boasts quick format capabilities. These features greatly increase efficiency and production productivity.
The USB drive duplicator is not only competent, but also has several ingenious smart device check functions; flash devices quality check, real capacity, device speed and formatting.
The USB drive duplicator is an economical solution for data copy and disposal via USB flash drives. It contains smart, reliable and beneficial functions that provide an outstanding performance with quality that will save you time and money.
Impeccable High Speed
U-Reach’s duplicator can copy up to 2GB/min on all devices, simultaneously and without any speed degradation as number of targets increase.
Supports copying all kinds of USB devices
With a sufficient power supply and unique design, it can support all kinds of Flash media: USB 3.0, external USB hard drive, MP3 player, etc.
2 kind of Copy Modes
※ Quick Copy: Only copies data formatted in NTFS, Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and FAT 16/32/64.
※ Whole Media Copy: Copies all data format during bit-for-bit duplication.
With a specially redesigned and improved structure, users can easily change the sockets in 3 simple steps, which takes roughly 1 minute.
Powerful H5 Flash Quality Checking Tool
Media check H5 is an inspection tool that can process large volume quantity quality testing with the highest efficiency.
- Highest efficiency：checks the bulk quantity all at the same time.
- Shows quality testing resultsBad：Bad sector quantity
W：Writing speed is 7.26MB/s
R：Reading speed is 14.4MB/s
Red Light indicates that the Flash didn’t meet the selected standard.
- Self-setting standard
- Sets a limitation on the bad sector quantity
- Sets the minimum reading speed
- Sets the minimum writing speed
Flash speed and capacity filtration
Effortless Media Insertion and Removal
Guide rails to make flash insertion and removal easier, which also greatly enhances production efficiency.
Ergonomic & Compact Dimension
The ergonomic dimension is smaller than the traditional Flash Duplicator by 50% to 70%.
Real-time PC monitoring
- Monitor and control the real-time status via PC.
- Real-time monitoring
- New advanced Multi-Core processor.
- Completely standalone Flash duplicator, no computer required.
- Strict bit-for-bit comparison further increases the reliability of duplication.
- User friendly interface with real time information LCD display.
- Firmware upgrade is available.
|Speed||2GB/min. (33MB/sec.) *Actual performance is dependent on media transfer speeds.|
|Specifications||Capacity||*Embedded controller is designed to support capacities over 18TB+.
*Constant improvement supports latest market-available devices.
|Operating Type||Supports PC link for monitoring|
|Stand alone operation|
|Language Support||English, Japanese|
|Display||Monochrome LCD Display|
|Status LED||LED(Red/Green) on each slot|
|Control Button||4 push buttons(▲, ▼, OK, ESC)|
|Features||Copy Function||Quick Copy (Systems & Files Copy)/Whole Media|
|Compare Function||Bit by Bit data comparison|
|Diagnostic Function||Speed Test; Capacity Test; A2 Fake Card Test|
|H3 Test: Read only testing|
|H5 Test: Read & Write testing|
|H6 Test: Read & Write testing without data area|
|Erase Function||Quick Erase; Full Erase; DoD Erase|
|Format Function||FAT16/32 Format|
|Compatibilities||Flash Devices Compatible||USB 2.0/ USB 1.1/ USB Flash/ USB 3.0/ USB HDD|
|Format Supported||Quick Copy: FAT16/32/64, NTFS, Linux(Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), MAC(HFS, HFSX, HFS+)|
|Whole Media Copy: All Formats|
|File system supported||All (Windows, Linux, Other stand-alone systems)|
|Hardware Specifications||Power Supply||12V Adapter|
|Working Temperature||5°C ~ 45°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C ~85°C|
|Working Humidity||20% ~ 80%|
|Storage Humidity||5% ~ 95%|
|Dimension(cm)||From 24.1×19.5×11.5 to 45x30x29.5|
|Weight(kg)||From 1.9 to 19|
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|